- 10 Minutes
- 15 Minutes
- 25 Minutes
- 2-3 LB Bone in Pork Chops
- Creole Spice Seasoning
- 2 TBSP Brown Mustard
- 1 Stick Butter
- 1 Cup Brown Ale (Beer)
- 1/2 Cup Bourbon (Optional)
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 2-3 OZ Cane Syrupe
Grilled Pork Chops
- Season pork chops with light coating of salt and pepper. Then, dust with your favorite Creole spice blend. Let the meat set at room temperature for 30-45 minutes before grilling.
- Grill the pork chops on both sides for 3-5 minutes.
- Once you grill to your liking, place the pork chops in a pan and let rest on grill for about 15 minutes to absorb more smoke. They should not be on direct heat while resting.
- Coat both sides of the pork chops with the glaze.
Cane Syrup Glaze
- Mix 1 stick butter, 1 cup brown sugar, 1/2 cup bourbon, 2 TBSP brown mustard, 1 cup brown ale, and 2-3 oz of cane syrup.
- Place on the grill for 5-10 minutes in pan.
- Remove and hold for coating the pork chops.