- 2 Hours
- 1 Cornish Hen
- 2 Pork Tenderloins
- Salt and Pepper
- Spicy Brown Mustard
- Curry Powder Spice
- Garam Masala Spice
- Creole or Cajun Seasoning
- BBQ Glazed
- 1 LB Fresh Cranberries
- 3-4 Cups Brown Sugar
- 1-2 Cups Orange Juice
- Lemon Zest
- 1 Cinnamon Stick
- 1/4 Cup Bourbon
- Salt to Taste
Method for Smoked Cornish Hen and Caribbean Pork:
- Make sure the Cornish Hen is fully thawed and free of excess water or ice. Season with salt, pepper, and creole seasonings.
- Place on the BGE and cook for about 45 minutes to an hour. Turning occasionally throughout the cooking process. Cook until the internal temperature reaches 175-180 degrees.
- Use a brush to coat with your preferred BBQ glaze the last 15 minutes of cooking.
- Coat the pork tenderloins with mustard, salt, pepper, curry powder, garam masala, and creole seasonings.
- Spray the tenderloins with olive oil spray. Grill on both sides for 5-10 minutes – try to create nice grill marks.
- After grilling move the park to the cooler side of the grill and continue cooking for 15-20 minutes or until the meat reaches internal temperatures of 155 degrees.
- Use a brush to coat the tenderloins with your preferred BBQ glaze the last 10 minutes of cooking.
Method for Cranberry Sauce:
- Mix all ingredients and simmer for 30-45 minutes until liquid is reduced by 1/3.
- Let cool and serve.