- 2 TBSP Olive Oil
- 5 Carrots, Sliced
- 1 White Onion, Diced
- 6 Cloves of Garlic, Minced
- 2 Cups Butternut or Acorn Squash, Peeled and Diced
- 1 Cup Yellow Squash or Zucchini
- 2 Cups Red Potatoes, Diced
- 6 Cups Vegetable Broth
- 1 Can (15 OZ) Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes
- 1 TBSP Tomato Paste
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Parsley, Chopped
- 1 TBSP Fresh Sage, Chopped
- 1 TBSP Fresh Thyme, Chopped
- 3 Sprigs Rosemary, Finely Chopped
- 1 TSP Salt
- 1/4 TSP Pepper
- 1/4 TSP Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 Cans (15 OZ) Kidney Beans
- 4 Cups Chopped Lacinato Kale
- 1 Box (8 OZ) Gluten-Free Pasta Shells, Cooked According to Package Directions
- Garnish with Slices of Radish and Kale
Heat a large stock pot to medium and add the avocado oil. When heated, add carrots and onion. Stir and sauté until softened, about 5 minutes.
Add minced garlic, stir and cook for 2 minutes.
Add both diced squash and potatoes, stir and cook for a minute or two. Add tomato sauce and fire-roasted tomatoes, stir to coat. Add vegetable broth, salt, pepper and herbs and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and let simmer about 40 minutes, or until vegetables are mostly softened.
Add drained and rinsed kidney beans and kale. Stir and let simmer for additional 10-15 minutes. Add cooked pasta before serving. Enjoy!