WATERMELON + STRAWBERRY VALENTINES ‘WANDS’
•Heart-shaped cookie cutters
- Cut thin slices of the watermelon and then cut heart shapes out using a heart-shaped cookie cutter.
- Cut the strawberries into thin slices and then cut heart shapes out using a heart-shaped cookie cutter.
- Thread the fruit onto the skewers. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Note: Skewers could be dangerous around small children. Always provide adult supervision.
VALENTINES BREAKFAST SUNDAE
•Granola of your choice
•Fresh mixed fruit (we used strawberries, raspberries & blueberries)
- Grab a sundae glass (any tall glass or even a bowl would work equally well if you don’t have sundae glasses).
- Layer a spoonful of yogurt and then fruit, layering until the glass is full.
- Cut a strawberry into a heart by cutting the strawberry in half and then cutting an upside triangle shape off the top.
- Top with a sprinkle of granola and enjoy!
RASPBERRY-VANILLA LOVE POPCORN
•1/2 Cup popcorn kernels
•2 Tbsp local honey
•1/2 Tsp organic vanilla extract
•2 Tbsp freeze dried raspberries
- Place the popcorn kernels into a brown paper bag. Microwave on high for between 2 minutes and 2 minutes 20 seconds, depending on the strength of your microwave. Transfer the popcorn to a large bowl.
- In a small bowl mix together,the honey and vanilla extract. Pour this over the popcorn and mix well.
- Add the freeze-dried raspberries and mix again.